Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Set 9-9-12

This week's set is listed below. We'll be doing "I Exalt Thee" by Jesus Culture this week - a little different arrangement of an old praise song. The recording is in G and we'll probably stick with that (although possibly may drop it to F).

Also, in regard to a few organizational items, thanks to everyone for being there last Sunday morning on time (or close to it). We're going to try to put more emphasis on starting at 9:15am on Sundays so that we can start wrapping up by 10am, with a "hard stop" at 10:10am. I'd also like to invite everyone to join us for a 10 minute prayer time at 10:10am in Andy's office. It will be good to get some prayer time as a group before the worship service.

Lastly, I've made a few modifications to the Redeemer Band Schedule, so let me know if you have any updates. I think Hayden will be in the nursery this week, so unless Aaron can fill in we may be without electric - so Kale may get to add in a few more flourishes on the keys for "I Exalt Thee".

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 9-9-12
How Can I Keep from Singing (mp3 - Chris Tomlin)
My King (mp3 - The Village Church)
I Exalt Thee (mp3 - Jesus Culture)
Holy (mp3 - Matt Redman)

No comments:

Post a Comment