Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Set 9-2-12

I'm glad to be back. I've posted the set for Sunday below. We'll be repeating "You Are More" from two weeks ago and "Rock of Ages" from last week when I was out. We'll keep the arrangement of "Rock of Ages" similar to what you did last week (which I believe was in the recorded key of G#m), so you all can bring me up to speed on Sunday. Just for fun I've also posted an alternate version of "Rock of Ages" by Page CXVI that I had. We'll keep this in mind for a future arrangement of the song, but I thought you might enjoy checking it out as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing you Sunday. Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 9-2-12
No Not One (mp3 - Christy Nockels)
Our God (mp3 - Chris Tomlin)
Rock of Ages (mp3 - Sojourn) / alternate version Rock of Ages (mp3 - Page CXVI)

No comments:

Post a Comment