Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Set 9-16-12

Here's the set for the week. We'll be without Andy and Hayden this week, so the set will be a little more laid back with songs primarily led by piano. I'd like to try to do the Page CXVI arrangement of "Rock of Ages" on Sunday, but the chord chart I have (which is from their website) doesn't seem to match up with what they're actually playing on the recording. Kale - see if you can figure it out, and if not we may switch it out with another song like "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)". I'll also likely want to change the key of the song from the recorded key.

I hope you're having a good week. See you Sunday,
Jeremy

Set 9-16-12
Waiting Here For You (mp3 - Christy Nockels)
Heart of Worship (mp3 - Passion)
Rock of Ages (mp3 - Page CXVI)
Everything (mp3 - Tim Hughes)

No comments:

Post a Comment