Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Set 11-2-14

Here's the set for the week. We'll be doing a new song called "Your Love Is Strong" by Jon Foreman. The recording is in the key of B and I think we'll keep it in that key. I've also left the reprise as "TBD" since I'm going to miss it this week and Andy will determine the plan for it.

Also, I've made several edits to the Redeemer Band Schedule, including the rotations for acoustic/electric guitar and male/female vocals. Additionally, with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's coming up take a look at the schedule in view of this and let me know if there are any conflicts.

Lastly, this week is time change Sunday - so remember to "Fall Back" on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Hope you're having a good week. Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 11-2-14
Song of the Redeemed (mp3 - Charlie Hall)
Your Love Is Strong (mp3 - Jon Foreman)
Great I Am (mp3 - New Life Worship)
Come As You Are (mp3 - David Crowder Band)

End of Service Reprise: TBD

DateDrumsGuitar - AcousticGuitar - BassGuitar - ElectricKeysVocals (Male)Vocals (Female)
11/2/2014JonAndyPaulChristianMeganAndy, JeremyBethany, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment