Thursday, October 9, 2014

Set 10-12-14

Here's this week's set. We'll be doing "Forever" by Kari Jobe again, although I'm thinking we may do this in the key of Bb this time (original is in Ab), although we'll decide for sure on Sunday. We'll talk through the arrangement you did last time and discuss any potential changes.

Also, a few of you mentioned some issues playing the songs on iOS last week. I'll look into a solution, but in the meantime if you download them from your computer it should work fine. Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope you're doing well and I'll see you all Sunday. Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 10-12-14
My King (mp3 - The Village Church)
Forever (mp3 - Kari Jobe)
You Are So Good to Me (mp3 - Waterdeep/100 Portraits)
Holy Spirit (mp3 - Bryan & Katie Torwalt)

End of Service Reprise: My King

DateDrumsGuitar - AcousticGuitar - BassGuitar - ElectricKeysVocals (Male)Vocals (Female)
10/12/2014GrantAndyJeffHaydenMeganAndy, JeremyChristy, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment