Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Set 5-27-12

Here's the set for the week. In addition to posting the set I've also added two new pages to the blog (in the "pages" area to the right or in the dropdown on the mobile version).

I've added the Redeemer Song Catalog which contains a list of all the songs we've done so far along with links to the chord charts and mp3's. I thought this would be a good reference going forward.

I've also added another new page called Future Song Ideas. This page has a list of new songs I'm considering for future sets along with links to mp3's. We won't necessarily do all these songs, but I wanted to let you all have a chance to listen to them and see what songs may be in store for the coming weeks. Also, let me know if you have ideas of songs you'd like to do and I can add them to the list.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 5-27-12
All I Want Is You (mp3 - Phil Wickham / acoustic mp3)
Song of Hope (mp3 - Robbie Seay Band)
Shadows (mp3 - David Crowder Band)
Come Thou Fount (mp3 - David Crowder Band)

No comments:

Post a Comment