Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Set 5-13-12

Here's the set for the week. We'll be doing "Psalm 139 (You Are There)" by Mercy Me. The recording is in E, but I think we'll do it in D instead. I'm not sure the second section of the chart is correct, so let me know if you have any corrections (I'll work on it also).

I've also updated the Redeemer Band Schedule to include dates through August.You can edit it yourself if you have changes, or just send me a note and I can update it for you. Kyle and Hayden - I'm not sure which one of you will be playing this week, so can you reply to this email and I'll update that also.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 5-13-12
Awaken My Soul (mp3 - Robbie Seay Band)
My Jesus I Love Thee (mp3 - Page CXVI)
Everything (mp3 - Tim Hughes)
Psalm 139 (You Are There) (mp3 - Mercy Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment