Thursday, January 9, 2020

Set 1-12-20

Here's the set I sent earlier. For "Spirit of God" I'd like the arrangement to be a combination of the full band and acoustic versions I've linked below. While we'll play "full band" I'd like the acoustic guitar to be more prominent helping drive the rhythm. I like the shorter/simpler structure of the acoustic version, but with the added dynamics/build of the band arrangement. Initially I'm thinking we'll drop this to the key of E (from G on the first arrangement, and F# on the acoustic).

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 1-12-20
Raise Up the Crown (mp3 - Passion)
Highlands (Song of Ascent) (mp3 - Hillsong / acoustic mp3)
Spirit of God (mp3 - Phil Wickham / acoustic mp3)
Your Glory/Nothing But the Blood (mp3 - All Sons & Daughters / sheet music)

End of Service Reprise: Raise Up the Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment