Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Set 12-1-19

The set is listed below. Ethan is covering drums, so I've included the set "with drums" I sent earlier (although I moved "Come Thou Long Expected Jesus" to the end and dropped the "potential tag"). Thanks Ethan for being flexible and helping (and Stephen Branch who was also willing to jump in if needed). I appreciate everyone's service to this ministry and the time and dedication you give.

For "Come Thou Long Expected Jesus" I'd like Sara to lead and am thinking we'll keep it in the recorded key of D, but let me know if we need to adjust that.

Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving,
Jeremy

Set 12-1-19
Even So Come (mp3 - Kristian Stanfill / sheet music)
Holy Heart (mp3 - Charlie Hall)
Waiting Here For You (mp3 - Christy Nockels / sheet music)
Come Thou Long Expected Jesus (mp3 - Meredith Andrews)

End of Service Reprise: Come Thou Long Expected Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment