Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Set 10-13-19

Here's the set for Sunday. I'd like Amy to lead the new song "Defender" and I'd like your feedback on the key. The arrangement I've included is from The Worship Initiative and is in the key of E, so is a little lower than other versions you may find that are in G (figured E may be better). We'll also be without an electric this week, so Jim feel free to work your magic on the keys. :)

Also, if you have a chance check out this podcast video from Shane Barnard. While it's not likely the direct question many of us are asking I think he does a nice job discussing why and how we should lead worship. I've enjoyed listening to several of these lately, so will likely be including links to other episodes in the future. They cover theological and practical aspects of worship leading and there's even an episode about click tracks that I'm sure David would enjoy. :)

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 10-13-19
How Wonderful (mp3 - Leeland / sheet music)
Enough (mp3 - Elias Dummer)
Defender (mp3 - The Worship Initiative)
Your Grace Amazes Me (mp3 - Passion/Christy Nockels / sheet music)

End of Service Reprise: Defender

No comments:

Post a Comment