Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Set 5-12-19

Here's this week's set (sorry for the wait). On "Came To My Rescue" I'd like to start with a shortened version of the bridge intro and then proceed into the full arrangement. I'm thinking we may loop back around to the bridge at the end of "Holy Spirit" as well, but we'll decide for sure on Sunday.

Also, I'm guessing you've already seen Grace's note about the pre-service meeting at 10:15am but if not we'll be using that time to review the service schedule and pray with everyone involved in the service.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 5-12-19
Glorious Day (mp3 - Kristian Stanfill)
Great Are You Lord (mp3 - All Sons & Daughters / alternate-Shane & Shane / sheet music)
Came To My Rescue (mp3 - Hillsong / bridge intro)
Holy Spirit (mp3 - Bryan & Katie Torwalt)

End of Service Reprise: Great Are You Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment