Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Set 2-17-19

Here's the set for Sunday. This week I'd like to try to connect "Jesus Lifted High" and "Came To My Rescue". I've included the normal arrangement of "Came To My Rescue" along with an alternate recording that is just the bridge of the song. I'd like to use the bridge as the intro (connecting from "Jesus Lifted High") and then transition back to the beginning of the song. To make this simpler I'd like to play "Came To My Rescue" in the key of B to match "Jesus Lifted High". Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 2-17-19
Jesus Paid It All (mp3 - Passion / sheet music)
My Victory (mp3 - Passion/Crowder / alternate arrangement)
Jesus Lifted High (mp3 - Austin Stone Worship)
Came To My Rescue (mp3 - Hillsong / bridge intro)

End of Service Reprise: Came To My Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment