Thursday, November 13, 2014

Set 11-16-14

Here's the set for the week. We'll be bringing back another "classic" this week in "You Said" by Shane & Shane. The recording is in the key of A and I think we'll keep it there.

I've also made several updates to the Redeemer Band Schedule based on the upcoming schedules a few of you shared with me. Double-check that I didn't miss something and let me know if anyone else has conflicts coming up.

Hope you're having a good week. I look forward to seeing you Sunday,
Jeremy

Set 11-16-14
You Said (mp3 - Shane & Shane)
Pray (mp3 - Sanctus Real)
Come As You Are (mp3 - David Crowder Band)
Your Love (mp3 - Shane & Shane)

End of Service Reprise: Pray

DateDrumsGuitar - AcousticGuitar - BassGuitar - ElectricKeysVocals (Male)Vocals (Female)
11/16/2014JonAndyPaulChristianMeganAndy, JeremyBethany, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment