Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Set 6-16-13

Here's the set for the week. We'll be doing a new song called "You Revive Me" by Christy Nockels. The recording is in D, but I think we'll do this in the key of F.

Also, I've listed a song below that I'd potentially like to do next week called "Hope Will Rise" by Warr Acres. However, I haven't found a good chart for this yet. Andy/Kale (or someone else) - if you have a chance to work up a chart this week that would be helpful. If not, I'll see if I can put something together for next week.

As a reminder, check out the Future Song Ideas page for songs we'll potentially be working in to future sets. If you have an idea for a song to add to this list let me know. We're always looking for new songs and a good number of these have been suggested by other people.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 6-16-13
All Because of Jesus (mp3 - Fee)
Our God (mp3 - Chris Tomlin)
Holy Spirit (mp3 - Bryan & Katie Torwalt)
You Revive Me (mp3 - Christy Nockels)

Upcoming Song: Hope Will Rise (mp3 - Warr Acres)

No comments:

Post a Comment