Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Set 4-28-13

Here's this week's set. Thanks to everyone for taking care of things while I was out. This week we'll be doing a new song called "I Breathe You In, God" by Bryan & Katie Torwalt. The recording is in the key of E, but we'll probably change this to the key of G on Sunday (I've also changed a lyric on the chord chart in case anyone notices). We'll also be doing "Whom Shall I Fear" again and we'll likely drop it to A like you did last week (instead of the original C). Lastly, I'd like to do "At Your Name" as a reprise at the end of the service this week.

On another note, we'll have Megan on keys again this week. Kale is running in the OKC marathon on Sunday, so let's cheer him on. Although, I'm not sure why he can't make it since he's "only" running the half-marathon :)

Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 4-28-13
At Your Name (Yahweh, Yahweh) (mp3 - Phil Wickham)
Running to You (mp3 - Shane & Shane)
I Breathe You In, God (mp3 - Bryan & Katie Torwalt)
Whom Shall I Fear (mp3 - Chris Tomlin)

End of Service Reprise: At Your Name (Yahweh, Yahweh)

No comments:

Post a Comment