Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Set 2-24-13

I hope everyone is doing well this week. The set for Sunday is listed below. We'll be observing the Lord's Supper this week, so I've included a song ("Holy Spirit") that we'll do for a ministry/invitation time prior to the Lord's Supper. During the Lord's Supper we'll have instrumental piano if Kale is up for it and then end with a full band reprise of a song from the set (likely "My Jesus I Love Thee"). Also this week we'll have David Kingery filling in on drums as Grant gets a week off - thanks David!

See you Sunday,
Jeremy

Set 2-24-13
My Jesus I Love Thee (mp3 - Page CXVI)
All Because of Jesus (mp3 - Fee)
How He Loves (mp3 - David Crowder Band)
I Surrender (mp3 - Hillsong)

Lord's Supper: Holy Spirit (mp3 - Bryan & Katie Torwalt)

Reprise: My Jesus I Love Thee

No comments:

Post a Comment