Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Set 10-30-11

Here's the set for the week. As I mentioned in my last post, we'll be doing a new song called "Waiting Here For You" in G (rather than the recorded Eb).

Also, as a quick reminder, we have the Redeemer Band Schedule linked on the side of this page (or in the dropdown on the mobile version of the blog) if you want to see the upcoming schedule. This is what we're working from as the week-to-week schedule, so please update it if you need to change your schedule. You should all have "edit" permissions, but let me know if you have questions or would like me to update it for you.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all Sunday. Thanks,
Jeremy

Set 10-30-11
Here Is Our King (mp3 - David Crowder Band)
Your Love Never Fails (mp3 - Jesus Culture)
Waiting Here For You (mp3 - Christy Nockels)
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) (mp3 - Chris Tomlin)

No comments:

Post a Comment